- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Reconstructive surgery
Miss Christina Tattari is a consultant plastic, aesthetic and cosmetic surgeon practicing in London for the last twenty years. She currently practices at BMI The Garden Hospital, BMI The King’s Oak and Cavell Hospitals.
Miss Tattari has expertise across the widest range of plastic surgery procedures with special interest is breast surgery including breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, correction of asymmetry and other inherited anomalies of the breast. Also she is interested in facial surgery including face-lift blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, otoplasty, fillers to correct facial lines, liposculpture and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck).
Miss Tattari was born in Cyprus and having an early ambition to study medicine, coming from medical family, gained a place at Athens University Medical School and qualified in 1970. Swiftly after qualifying, Christina came to the UK eager to start training in plastic surgery.
After seven years of general surgical training, Christina started her training at the Plastic Surgery Unit at the Whexham Park Hospital in the Heatherwood and Whexham Park NHS Trust and the Plastic Surgery Unit at St Andrews Hospital Billiricay now based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Christina followed her husband, a specialist in Anaesthesia, to Johannesburg, South Africa to continue with her training at the Witwaterspand University under Professor D Walker.
Christina continued her studies gaining basic medical qualifications and speciality qualifications from all the three countries she trained in.
Areas of interest
Correction of inherited abnormalities of breast;
excision biopsy lesions;
English and Greek
- MD Athens University Athens University, Greece 1970
- MRCS Lond, LRCP Eng. Royal College of Surgeons 1975
- FRCS London Royal College of Surgeons 1979
- Accreditation-Plastic and Reconstructive South African Medical Council 1982
- Examination for Full Registration South African Medical Council 1983
- Accreditation Plastic and Reconstructive (EEC) Athens University Greece 1986
- TS (Trained Surgeon) EEC Specialist GMC 1993
Reference number 2267928
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons UK 1979
- Member Royal College of Surgeons UK 1975
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Register established under the European Specialist Medical Qualifications order 1995, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
Member of Medical Protection Society
Member of British Medical Association
Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
Member of European Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
Member of Medical Women's Federation