- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Gynaecological oncology
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
Currently employed at Bangor Hospital Gwynedd as a gynaecological oncologist. I regularly perform major open and laparoscopic hysterectomies. General gynaecology and investigative procedures.
Areas of interest
• General gynaecology • Utero-vaginal prolapse • Gynaecological oncology • Minimally invasive surgery • Laparoscopic hysterectomies
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Suresh Babu Selvaraj Fee Assured
- Dr Yehya Slim Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gynaecologist and Oncologist for Betsi Cadwalladr UHB.
main base Wrexham Maelor, also duties at Ysbyty Gwynedd
colposcopy and gynaecological oncology
outcome rates all within the national average if not better.
- MB/ChB Manchester 1974
- FRCOG RCOG 1979
Reference number 1742576
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner RCOG 2014
- Undergraduate Examiner Cardiff Medical School 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- O&G (T), 1989
Affiliations / memberships
British Society Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology -accredited colposcopist
British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Spire Yale Hospital, LL13 7YP
- 13:30 - 19:00
- 01978 291306
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Yale Hospital 01978 291306