- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
• Parkinson's disease • Epilepsy • Headache / migraine • Unexplained neurological symptoms
- Outpatients Office
- Nuffield Health Shrewsbury Hospital Longden Road SHREWSBURY SY3 9DP
- 01743 282505
- 01742 247575
Current NHS consultant posts held
Retired Consultant Neurologist at the Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trust and the Neuroscience Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
Retired Senior Lecturer Keele University
Retired Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Birmingham.
Migraine pathogenesis, multiple sclerosis epidemiology, spinal canal stenosis.
Back Pain Society Gold Medal
Many publication in various neurological topics.
- BSc University College London 1970
- MBBS University College Hospital, London 1973
- MD Thesis University of London 1987
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1995
Reference number 1648782
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accreditation in Neurology, 1985
Affiliations / memberships
Association of British Neurologists
- Nuffield Health Shrewsbury Hospital
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 01743 282505
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
I can be contacted through the switch boards of:
Nuffield Health Shrewsbury Hospital 01743 282500