- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Current NHS consultant posts held
Targeted therapy for cancer
(Additional) Languages spoken
Stewart J et al. A Phase III Randomised Study of Gefitinib 250 mg and 500 mg versus intravenous methotrexate for patients with recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the Head and Neck. Journal of Clinical Oncology (in press) 2009.
Vermorken JB et al. Cisplatin Flurouracil and Docetaxel in Unresectable Head and Neck Cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 357: 1695 - 1704, 2007.
Harrington KJ et al. The effect of irradiation on the biosistribution of radiolabeled pegylated liposomes. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, 50: 809 - 20, 2001.
Harrington et al. Pegylated liposome encapsulated doxorubicin and cisplatin enhance the effect of radiotherapy in a tumour xenograft model. Clinical Cancer Research 6: 4939 - 49, 2001
Harrison M et al. Liposomal-entrapped doxorubicin an active agent in AIDS-related Kaposi's Sarcoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology 13: 914 - 20, 1995.
- MBBS London University 1989
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1983
- FRCR Royal College of Radiology 1986
- MD London University 1989
- Undergraduate Training Charing Cross Hospital 1979
- Training in Clinical Oncology / Registrar Hammersmith Hospital 1983
- Clinical Research Fellow Imperial Cancer Research Campain 1986
- Training in Clinical Oncology / Senior Registrar University College Hospital 1989
Reference number 2653235
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant in Clinical Oncology, 1989
Affiliations / memberships
American Society of Therapeutic Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Charing Cross Hospital, W6 8RF
- 08:00 - 06:30
- 07963 315365
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details