- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of mood disorders, substance misuse and complex illness realated behaviours. I have a particular expertise in the medicolegal aspects of psychiatric disorders.
Areas of interest
Psychopharmacology; Anxiety disorders; Depression; Medicolegal
Current NHS consultant posts held
The Tavistock and Portman NHS trust. The FDAC team, at the Coram centre.
The drug treatment of anxiety disorders and tranquilliser dependence
2011 top psychiatric team of the year, awarded to the FDAC team by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
100 scientific papers and 3 books on anxiety and depression.
- MB ChB Liverpool University Medical School 1971
- MB ChB Liverpool University 1971
- MD Liverpool University 1990
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2002
- FRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 1996
- DPM Conjoint examnation board 1974
- 11 Sloane Court West London SW3 4TD
- 11:30 - 06:30
- 020 7730 7560
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.