- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 20 Nov 2020
- Surgical retinal
Areas of interest
Paediatric ophthalmology; Vitreoretinal surgery; Cataract surgery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Eye Surgeon, Bristol Eye Hospital.
Retinopathy of prematurity.
Hallett Prize, Royal College of Surgeons.
- FRCOphth RoyalCollege of Ophthalmologists 1990
- FRCS RoyalCollege of Physicians of England 1975
- FRCP RoyalCollege of Physicians of London 2000
Reference number 1436237
- 2 CliftonPark, Clifton, Bristol BS8 3BS
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 0117 251 0132
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.