- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Consultant Northwick Park Hospital 1983 to 2011.
Hononary Surgeon to British Olympic Association for many years.
Active sportsman in fieds of distance running, ski-ing,scuba-diving etc.
Active member of Vintage Sports-car Club, HRCR etcwith reference to racing and rallying.
Areas of interest
Knee arthroscopy; Knee replacement surgery; Knee ligament repair; Sports injuries; Hip joint replacement; Shoulder arthroscopy;Shoulder decompression; Open repair of shoulder;Conservative management of lumbar disc disease;
- Pat Jones
- The Cottage 76 St. Johns Road HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HP1 1NP
- 01442 385075
- 01442 385075
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
- M.B.,ChB., LRCP.MRCS. Liverpool University and London. 1969
- FRCS.Edin, FRCS,Lon. Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and London 1975
- FRCS.Edin.Ortho. Royal College of Edinburgh 1982
Details of entry to specialist register
- Orthopaedics and Trauma, 1982
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Society
British Association for Surgery of the Knee
British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 13:00 - 21:00
- 020 8872 3872
- Spire Bushey Hospital, WD23 1RD
- 09:00 - 21:00
- 020 8950 9090
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Secretary or treating hospital