- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a chartered clinical psychologist and a cognitive behavioural therapist. I am accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
I have worked for over 10 years in both the public and private sector. I worked in the NHS in London for several years offering specialist CBT to adults with anxiety and depression. I have worked with people experiencing worry, low self-esteem, panic, social anxiety, health anxiety, generalised anxiety, OCD and trauma. I have also worked in a child and family mental health service, offering help to families experiencing a range of difficulties and in a specialist CBT service for people following trauma. Before retraining, I worked as a consultant at a large international accountancy firm both in the city and overseas.
Areas of interest
depression; low mood; worry; low self-esteem; stress; panic; social anxiety; health anxiety; generalised anxiety, OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder); eating problems; relationship difficulties; sleep difficulties; sexual difficulties
- Clinical Psychology Doctorate (DClinPsych) University of Surrey 2006
- Psychology Conversion Diploma for Graduates London Guildhall University 2001
- BA (Hons) Mathematics 2:1 Oxford University 1993
- 20 Days of CBT Workshops - assessment and treatment of depression and a range of anxiety disorders Institute of Psychiatry 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Registered Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- River Clinic, Wellers Yard, Brooks Road, Lewes...
- 09:00 - 21:00
- 07510 182256
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.